Containing a pre-drilled gear-plate specifically for GAI-TRONICS industrial intercom products, the 988-60-0002-70x series’ acoustic hoods have 316 (marine) stainless steel mounting hardware suited to the arduous environments in which GAI-Tronics’ paging equipment is installed. -23dB sound absorption offers the user maximum protection from high ambient noise levels.
- Outer Shell: General Purpose Resin continuous filament mat
- Fire Resistance: BS476 Part 7 Class 2 Surface Spread of Flame
- Acoustic Insulation:50mm Tissue faced non hygroscopic Rockwool RW3, Density 60kg/m3
- Insulation Liner: White Perforated Polypropylene, 3mm thickness
- Equipment Mounting Plate (Gear Plate): 316 (Marine) grade Stainless Steel, 2mm thickness
- Mounting Brackets (Straps): 316 (Marine) grade Stainless Steel 6mm
- Weight: Approx 27 kg